View Single Post
Career Officer
# 3
01-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetiamatt81 View Post
Dear all

I just reached Tier 5 in the Romulan Reputation System with the upgrade (takes 15mins), but after accepting the reward for it, nothing happened!
I was able to chose the last and single ability (the one with plus 100 auxilary energy), but nothing else happened.

With one of my other toons I already reached Tier 5, so I know that I should get contacted by D'Tan or something, receive 750 marks and a lot of dilithium.

One of you with the same experience or a solution?

Thanks,
Matt
You need to do the Romulan T5 ground mission - when you contact D'Tan via the console in the underground ruins (basically the same instance you ran in the T4 Rep mission) and complete the T5 Rep mission - you get your Romulan T5 Rep rewards.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."