View Single Post
Career Officer
# 12
01-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Would it be possible to not get queued by the PvE queue with players that we have on our ignore list?

That would pretty easily get rid of any AFK player behavior if they had to fear to not get any matches.

And if at all possible prioritize getting queued with players on the friend list?

That would increase the quality of pve matches A LOT.

More Dominion Ships in the next lockbox... ok, nice i guess, but when can i finally get a proper Jem'Hadar Captain for my Jem'Hadar Ship(s)?

Or, when will the promote First Officer to Player Captain ability finally be released?

Trait Respec in Season 8? finally! i bet half my chars didn't even know what they are going to do at Endgame.

Species Respec.... if you get me that Jem'Hadar and Breen Captain that i need for my Alien LockBox Ships (and maybe a Tholian?!) i'd totally pay 2000 Zen for that!

i also met some Players that intentionally used the Alien Creator to create different alien species in different costume slots and have written in their Bio that they are Shapeshifters. Think about that one for a bit

(how cool would it be if there was a Changeling morphing FX when you select a different Costume?)

aaaalso... we have seen:

Picard, Data and Troi as Romulans
Sisko, O'Brien and Odo (while Human!) as Klingons
Kira as Cardassian

plastic surgery like that seems pretty easy in the Star Trek future, i don't see a reason to restrict these things more than absolutely needed because of tech reasons.

(time limited GPL holograms are NOT what i am looking for)

Screw the future Factions that may never appear, i want "Monsterplay" and i want it now!
If i can have the Ships, why not the fitting Species?

When a Jem Hadar or Breen Faction arrives in 5 - 10 years, you can still sell me the option to import my Char to that Faction later

Last edited by zerobang; 01-11-2013 at 02:57 PM.