View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 14
01-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I also wish for more KDF Costume options, especially in the footwear department.

Thanks for the pointers about the Temporal and Fleet costumes. I'll see what I can do. It's just too darn bad that those aren't account-wide unlocks. They are (the former, especially) too expensive for single-character items.

On the upside, there's this from the recent Ask Cryptic:

Quote:
Q: (eisenw0lf) Will the KDF ever get access to the mercenary costume? There are lots of 'alien'-characters on the red side who would love to have something to wear which is not an Omega armor or a distinctive klingon outfit. Some people like to play a Cardassian or Romulan and they look just stupid in the outfits currently available to KDF.

Dstahl: We agree with you that non-Klingons need more costume options, although we don?t necessarily think they look stupid. Rest assured that we are working on some new uniforms for the KDF side in Season 8 that are similar to the Mercenary outfits because not all KDF players want to wear spiky boots and shoulder pads.
Source: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=800861

I just hope whatever S8 offers, it's account-wide.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.