View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
01-13-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantris View Post
You really have no clue how good they are in a properly fitted and flown ship do you? Even after a nerf they'd be worth every crystal. I doubt theyll be nerfed anyway, its a PvE issue and it doesnt really hurt anyone.
nice with the backhanded insult to those of us that know what we are doing...oh and as to it being a PVE issue that does not really hurt anyone think again.... the Elite Scorpions are starting to appear in PVP and you can bet that sometime soon the PVP players will be screaming nerf don't believe me come play PVP in Arenas or Kerrat either will do and you will see Elite Scorpion Fighters being spit out of the hangar bays of anything that can launch fighters/shuttles/BoPs the Elite Scorpion is where its at for now....

but to claim that this is a PVE issue and hurts no one is not the correct answer....

the Correct Answer would be... Unless you are talking about Elite Scorpions you should look into using something else, but when you can get the Elite Scorpions if you want DPS those are the way to go
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will