View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 28
01-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
Personally as far as PvP or the game goes I think Cryptic would make lots of money allowing all consoles except on New T5 ships to be cross-faction.

That would be fair and kill a lot of the arguments about better gear. There are several reasons that the avg KDF player is better than the Avg Fed and gear is the least of the issues:

1. Teamwork
2. Tactics
3. Practice

Many Feds like to Kirk it out - especially in Ker'rat - I go in there in my B'rel but I am not a good dog fighter so I will shadow another KDF Battle crusier or something and be his back-up wingman - or team up. Feds rarely do this and usually when they win it's just by shear waves of overwhelming numbers.

Still if they want to make all consoles cross-faction - go for it - I will get some for my Characters.

Fair is Fair and the KDF were against the MACO+leech - many KDF'ers like Roach(bitemepwe) were saying the KDF should not have it - so it was not something asked for.
Agreed,

I'm not saying this just to bash but when it comes to teamwork nothing short of a Fed Premade can keep up with the average KDF experienced pug groups.

One of the main reasons that I chose to Main KDF was the fact that teaming over there just seemed to come so natural and 98.4 % of KFD players will have your back in PVP or PVE.

To get back on topic:

Give the Federation the Leach Console, we now have the Maco Shield so fair is fair in that respect.

I'm shocked that the Feds are not screaming for the Aceton Assimilator Console, the console is just Beastly