Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 3945
01-13-2013, 02:50 PM
*30 minutes later, Sanders walks onto the Flight Deck as a Shuttle is waiting, rear hatch open and with Sam leaning on it.*

Sam: What are you wearing?

*Sanders is wearing a black jumpsuit with light armour protecting each of his limbs. His right forearm has a device on it to activate his shield. The armour has red highlights and the left side of his chest armour is decorated by a red shield and sword. He is holding a black helmet with red highlights were the ears would be. There's a red-tinted slide-down visor.*

Sanders: Well, I thought if we're gonna be the Vanguard...

Sam: You are...

Nevermind.

Sanders: Still wearing a Republic Naval Duty Uniform?

Sam: There's S.H.I.E.L.D. armour in the shuttle.

Sanders: It's blue.

Sam: Black with blue highlights.

Sanders: It's blue.

Sam: Stop complaining and get in.

Sanders: You'll stand out.

Sam: No I--

*Hawk walks in.*

I officially hate you. Both of you.

*Hawk is wearing a standard S.H.I.E.L.D. Jumpsuit with red highlights instead of blue. His bow and quiver now have red highlights.*

Hawk: Hey, at least I didn't adopt the shield-and-sword design.

Sam: Don't expect me to start wearing that. Unlike you to, I still HAVE a military career.

Hawk: Hey, I'm--

Sam: An agent for a Government Agency that only works with the military when you either screw up, or need access where you're not wanted.

Hawk: Harsh.

Sam: But true. Come on, get in. You're driving.

*Hawk and Sanders get into the shuttle. Sam watches as a Raptor-Class Fighter is raised from the Hangar onto the Flight deck.*

Sam: Oh my...

Seriously, Sanders?

*The fighter's blue markings have been replaced by red markings and a shield-and-sword logo replacing the previous S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem. The Nacelles have ID markings saying "VGN-01".

Sanders steps out and sees the fighter, smiling.*

Sanders: It was the Director's idea.

Sam: I hate all of you.

At least Halsey and Allen will exercise some sense.

*OOC: Go on, you know you wanna torture her! Use the colour scheme! Make her life a living hell!

Lol, jokes aside, go ahead, her reaction will be funny, I promise you.*
My Fan Fictions