View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
01-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guriphu View Post
Snippety snip snip.,[/b]
I was wondering how there could ever be any confusion. Honest. Then I read your post. And my quesion was answered.

Did you just want to use the word "tautalogical"? And what is it you thought he was doing? Being tautalogical or meaningless? It can't be both at the same time. Pick one. And stick with it.

As to your post, you suggest a certain course of action and then just plain don't do it. For example a Debuff. A debuff is applied to your target. By you. Cause you're a meanie ass. That debuff affects your target. Let's say it hold's the target in place. That effect is a crowd control effect.

Buffs and debuffs have definitions. Powers and abilities do as well. They're different and well....you don't have to make em for us. It's been done. It sorta flows like this.

Active/Passive/Proc.....Power/Ability.....Affects/Buffs/Debuffs.....Effect.

And I liked the way you kept repeating Survive, Do Damage, and Control the Battle over and over. And over. Sorta tautalogical. If you have any leftover irony, can I have it?

Cheers happy flying!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.