View Single Post
Captain
# 76
01-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blznfun View Post
Ok lets just take this approach then..

Lets remove ALL pets from PvP, the ability to heal a teammate, debuff the enemy and focus strictly on damage. You can only buff yourself.

No carrier pets, no photonic fleet, no subnuke and ALL AOE affect EVERYONE in range (like tykens and gravity well, beam fire at will and scatter volley to name a few. That sounds like a good compromise to me (Yeah right, I ain't stupid, the PvP community would never go for that)...
That's just plain silly and has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. PvP is a team-setting, not everyone is there to do damage. There are healers and debuffers too. Team support is what makes the game fun for them. Honestly, this just sounds like the cries of someone with no valid arguments to make.

EDIT: And.... I can see where this thread is headed. No fret. Everyone has provided ample amount of feedback on the issue for now. I shipped off this thread to the dev team earlier so all sides of feedback can be taken into consideration. Thanks! -Brandon
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-14-2013 at 10:09 PM.