View Single Post
Captain
# 15
01-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
I think about half the Panda fleet got banned from your TS last time, is that reversed? Obviously if someone is acting out they need to be kicked, but if you guys want to become a major interfleet "PvP hub" like it sounds like you do it would be good to have a guarantee that you won't randomly ban people you don't agree with.

To put things in perspective, even Pax isn't banned on Panda Vent, despite the fact that he has recorded and posted conversations from our members without their consent. There's another question: can we trust you guys not to do that anymore?
I'm not too comfortable addressing much of this on here. However, since it does involve other players in a loose sense I'll give it a go.

"Half of the Panda fleet" is quite a gross exaggeration. The original bar list on the International PvP TS was very small, and represented a lone exception to the general rule. The problem was that a few of our members were deeply upset -- long prior to all of this -- with some of the players in question using our "open Teamspeak" policy. We couldn't ignore the feelings of some of our fleetmates and so the issue was put to a vote.

In the confusion, it appears some of the barrings were attempted; however when some of the players then wished to visit the TS to talk we had all of them lifted.

In many ways the Teamspeak is undergoing growing pains, and as human beings we're trying to balance the well-being of of our friends with the goals of the server.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples