View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 17
01-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralhacket117 View Post
Obviously everyone has room to learn whether it's your first day in the game or 301st day. However, would someone like me, who isn't new to the game and isn't terrible in PvP, benefit from this boot camp? I would simply like to improve my skill but some of this feels like old news. Although, i feel i could benefit from the third session and parts of the second session. I only just discovered this boot camp by skimming through the news archives so its too late for me to sign-up for the first two sessions.
I would say each event benefits everyone that comes to it. If nothing else you get perspective from a variety of players from several PVP oriented fleets. Not to mention, nobody knows everything so each sessions holds the promise of teaching you something you didn't know. You also get to pvp, meet new friends, and generally have fun. It's also a free forum to ask questions without risking any 'noob!' comments which can be frequent in the general forum.

Anyway that's my perspective of it. Each event so far, I've learned something I didn't know or something triggered a 'hmm I should test this or that.'

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralhacket117 View Post
I only just discovered this boot camp by skimming through the news archives so its too late for me to sign-up for the first two sessions
Sargon would know better on the sign-up as far as cryptic goes. However, there are makeup sessions each month so it shouldn't be too late to get into the first two sessions at the end of the month.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo

Last edited by xtremenoob1; 01-15-2013 at 09:10 PM.