View Single Post
Career Officer
# 55
01-15-2013, 09:41 PM
I did it! Here is under the assumption that you want to add the Collector Edition to your existing account.

There is an activation code and an old activation web link on the last page of the manual. Website redirection will ask you to enter your current account information, and Cryptic Account Guard key will send to your e-mail. Retrieved the key from the e-mail and input it on the web page. Again, re-enter account information will then send you to your general account page. Click on "key" button and enter the activation game code. If successful, it will show your current existing game features, including the Collector Edition. In my case, it also shows my Lifetime subscription.

Next, start your game as usual. Go to the Zen Store -> Legacy Unlocks, and claim your Red Matter Capacitor. Your free uniforms are automatically unlocked. The free Constitution class Enterprise can be claimed from the shipyard (listing as zero zen). However, it won't let me rename it as "Enterprise" because it is a restricted name. Strangely, I was able to name it "Potemkin."
-- Vice Admiral's log, stardate 57134.2
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.