View Single Post
Captain
# 105
01-16-2013, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstoner View Post
An indirect but perfectly reasonable inference. Remember, we are dealing with a TV show and not historical documentation. The end point is that the arrangement in question (Gorn serving in Starfleet and not exclusively with the KDF) can be justified along many fronts, including show-established cannon which has been a major crux of the arguments being made against it, excluding the myriad "fed fanboys suck" entries of course.
So now you're using things that weren't shown on-screen as justification? How do we know relations between the Federation and Gorn Hegemony didn't collapse, leading to war (or at least, complete distrust between the 2 sides)? There is EXACTLY the same amount of evidence of that as there is of their being peace treaties leading towards the Gorn joining the Federation.

Also, you say many of the KDF players in this thread have a "fed fanboys suck" attitude, while at the same time you're throwing every disparaging comment you can think of at fans of the KDF. Does irony mean anything to you? Or have you already forgotten your comments like this:
Quote:
I hate the KDF ships, the faction's background and attitudes, and most of all I don't care for most of the folk playing on the KDF side for reasons which should be made clear by a quick perusal of their posts in this thread.
Quote:
I would like to respond to your post: Can i see it in English? Honesty, I have no idea what you are trying to say.
And then of course, there's you saying this:
Quote:
The KDF needs more players to get more attention; not my fault.
at the same time as saying you don't want a KDF character, but you want the KDF content.

How is it not your fault, you're calling for more unique content to be shared. Suppose the Feds did get their Gorn, and there are players who really want to play as one but are undecided about whether to get their first KDF character, or a second Fed character. EVERY player that stayed Fed instead of going KDF would be (at least partly) your fault.