View Single Post
Captain
# 23
01-16-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Respect did start forming for that desire to play clean as you say. However the human downside is that 99% of the good deeds can easily be wiped out by that 1% bad which seems to be the case.

I am not going to ask on behalf of the community but on a personal level, to avoid these situations escalating like it did in such a rapid manner, how can we bring any issues up regarding your fleet? And more importantly, how would we be informed how that issue has been dealt with to give me the confidence that you as a fleet are being proactive about dealing with the bad minority? If this helps other get the confidence, its a bonus.

Before the same question is asked of the pandas, I'll answer by saying any wrong doings by the pandas can be forwarded to Bieber or Herb who are our current fleet reps. There are no leaders in Pandas, just nominated reps.

@naz1911

PvP for old and new.
As a leader of tsi... I can yeah. Reguardless of the good we've tried to do in the past everyone only remembers the bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?