View Single Post
Captain
# 25
01-16-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
Hurleybird, I'm afraid I can't answer your intentionally leading questions because they're based on unwarranted assumptions about the decision-making process within TRH. I say this without any hint of malice, but given that your apparent proclivity for making claims well beyond the possible bounds of your knowledge has gotten everyone into trouble not so long ago, I think it's disappointing that you haven't seemed to learn from the experience. It feels like I'm treading the same ground where you drag the fleet through the mud for reasons that still aren't completely clear.

If you'd like to move forward, you really must control the impulse that leads down to slurs or false accusations. You have to treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself. I know that it can be difficult for some (at times myself included) but as I said before, you have to put a human face on people, realize that conspiratorial thinking is rarely an accurate picture of reality and develop the maturity to forgive others for your own sins.
Agreed that there were too many assumptions made, however, to settle the debate and not prolong this thread which I assume would be in your favour as well, could you answer the basic questions posted above?

Maybe this particular post can be settled in private between you 2 to avoid the silliness that could potentially erupt??