View Single Post
Career Officer
# 26
01-16-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
Hurleybird, I'm afraid I can't answer your intentionally leading questions
Look up "leading question" on Google. I only asked one question, and it wasn't leading.

Here's the question: Will you promise not to secretly record private conversations and release them publicly in the future?

There's exactly one way one might argue this is a leading question -- that it implies TRH released private correspondence to the public. But TRH actually did release private correspondence to the public, which is a fact no one denies. Therefore, this is not a leading question.

A satisfactory answer is required. How can we trust TRH in the future without one?

Quote:
because they're based on unwarranted assumptions about the decision-making process within TRH.
The second half of this sentence is not relevant since I did not ask a leading question, but please, and I mean this with all sincerity, if I've misunderstood the TRH process somehow feel free to correct me.

Quote:
If you'd like to move forward, you really must control the impulse that leads down to slurs or false accusations.
I'm not aware that I've done either in this thread. The later may be able to be loosely argued, but certainly I haven't slurred -- that's a false accusation on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Maybe this particular post can be settled in private between you 2 to avoid the silliness that could potentially erupt??
I appreciate your desire not to offend after the recent drama Naz, but if we bury our heads in the sand and pretend these issues do not exist it's only a matter of time before things reach a boiling point again. Delaying makes the eventual fallout worse. Better that we work things out now, or at least try.

Last edited by hurleybird; 01-16-2013 at 08:47 AM.