Thread: New Uniforms
View Single Post
Captain
# 21
01-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
I say the same thing about the new Star Trek films, they look like BattleStar Galactica and feel like Star Wars... so in my world it isn't Star Trek.
That being said I think it was still a GREAT film and the upcoming sequel looks it too so I've moved on and not let the rain in my world stop me enjoying them.

Oh and to me, Sierra is Trekkie, but on the other hand I don't see how they evolved from the uniforms in ST:Nemesis.
Like with the Jupitor Uniforms, I don't see the evolution but they are beautiful!... Perfect for the Terran Empire too!
They don,t have to evolve. Look at the TMP uniform it just came out of nowhere and then by TWOK the uniform was completely different again. My beef with the in game uniforms was how noticeable the seams were. TheTng uniform "unzips" with no noticeable lines in the uniform. It utilizes some unexplained technology (My guess in nano technology) to unzip or zip the uniform so perfectly there is no gaps or lines. When I first saw this games uniforms they looked like a step backwards.

Also I must ask where do you get to see Odyssey uniforms???
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR