View Single Post
Captain
# 89
01-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
I do see what you mean, I'm just wondering if some of that wasn't simply feigned behavior and deliberate cultural rejection, so no one could doubt his Klingon Credentials, rather than a genuine ignorance
Could be. It would certainly be quite the irony if (assuming he knew where Worf was raised) Alyosha went up to Worf speaking Russian and expecting Worf to be interested in talking about things from that part of the world. Worf would be none the wiser about the irony, of course, but it would be rather funny.

Quote:
That's very true, and definitely makes sense that you went with that route. The explanation sounds fantastic, it would be great to read it
Still fine-tuning it, so it's not quite ready for prime time yet.

Quote:
You're very welcome, and likewise, thanks for your feedback on my own entry, it's very much appreciated, I'll look forwards to seeing what entries future challenges inspire you to create
You're most welcome.

BTW, I am not sure if it works when I send a PM on this board. Did you receive the one I sent you? If not, I could try in-game mail instead.
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com