View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
01-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
Now, if we are talking NPC/enemy characters. That is a whole different story. I say, if you can fit them in the overall storyline, go for it.
This was for NPC discussion, I should have been more specific, but yeah, actual playable races should next be the Romulans followed potentially by the Cardassians, though I'll settle for one or the other (failing that, a mix of the two).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanis View Post
* The Son'a seem no longer a threat after "ST: Insurrection"
* The Sheliaks are xenophobic and limit contact with Fed. We have only seen some kind of form for them.
The Son'a amd Sheliak may not be a threat to the Federation, but they can still be a threat to the KDF. Besides, I'm not talking about a fully-fledged story, just something different to fight against instead of random aliens in freighter-looking starships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanis View Post
* The Tzenkethi : In fact, they are in the game since a while Tzenkethi were intended to be 'the Kzinti' (from TAS: "The Slaver Weapon") But due to legal issues about the Kzintis (part of "Known Space" universe by Larry Niven), they were renamed Tzenkethi in DS9... and Fesaran in STO
Yeah, I knew about the first bit there, but why on earth have the Tzenkethi been renamed to Fesaran for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
The Sheliak are an intresting race all right.... It'd be really cool to see their point of view on the current political situation. They see humanoids as inherior life forms, so it'd be interesting to see what they think of the Tholians, Borg, Undine, and Iconians.
Last I checked, the Borg were still humanoid.