View Single Post
Captain
# 22
01-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
This is honestly the most likely outcome.

Quite honestly, we've been keeping it up our sleeves in case we implement an appropriate Reputation. Not sure if that'll be a "Crafting" Rep, or a Crafting Revamp, or something totally different. Those plans aren't yet set in stone.
So a grind component added to a grind component, ok. I guess at this point its about the best we could hope for as far as an updated aegis set goes. lol

I am being 100% serious when I say this... just add a required component as a random drop into a lockbox. Really add a "Crafting Supplies" bundle as one of the rewards in a lock box... it would be no worse then a mini pack of 4 lowbie doffs. The bundles could include a min of 4 rare particle traces... 10-50 particles... and a chance to include a special goodie that allows the crarfting of a MK XII aegis piece by combining an existing aegis piece with the special goodie.

OR better yet just throw an "Upgraded Set Gear" bundle into the next box.... and then you can include in there the chance to pull MK XII set pieces for Aegis / Breen / Jem Sets.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.