View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 16
01-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
pro- its another smallish kdf cruiser, that means its going to be AWESOME fun to fly! 9-11 turn rate, maybe a LTC tac, DHCs, CANT WAIT!

con- OMFG its an extremely lazy mishmash of ktinga and vorcha parts by the looks of it. it must be a proto vorcha? the klingon's answer to the ambassador back in the day?

though it basically just looks like you enabled costume part swapping between the 2 ships, im glad there is finally a true intermediate step between the 2 ship, something like this should have been the tier 3 cruiser all among, the ancient ktinga should have been the kdf tier 1 ship

oh well, the range of stats it WILL have, and the likeliness that it will have a LTC tac make me very excited for it!

I think you are wrong ... I think we will see the Ambassador be a sci version of an excelsior with this ship being a mirror of that.

Also ... adding the following for where the name comes from ... this is from Memory Alpha ... "Colonel Kamarag was the Klingon Ambassador to the United Federation of Planets in the late 23rd century. "

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Kamarag

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!