View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 65
01-18-2013, 11:36 AM
I like the look of it. I'm really hoping its a KDF science battle cruiser I wonder if there will be a fleet version. At least it looks Klingon this time... And if the thing has a custom bridge with windows of any kind I really hope that the view from the bridge is accurate this time..

As for stats.. I'm going to guess that the T-5 version is going to be about the same as the K'tinga Retrofit, and not quite as good as the Fleet K'tinga... Honestly I think it would be better as a skin for fleet Battlecruisers. Theres is really so many variations on a theme you can realisticly do on a battle cruiser...and the only thing that would really make sense to me is giving it a commander engineering, LT Commander Science and Tactical,Lt Engineering, and a Ens Sci. That would give it a solid mix of BOFF abilities and maximize utility for any type of captain. Of course.. this could be the first of the KDF attack cruisers with 3 aft and 5 forward weps too.

Gonna guess a turn mode of 10 on this, not quite as good as the K'tinga, but better then the Vor'cha
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!

Last edited by oldkhemaraa; 01-18-2013 at 11:46 AM.