View Single Post
Captain
# 24
01-19-2013, 07:21 AM
In the short time I've been here, I notice Cryptic has a series of events that they "chain" to spice up the latter part of a season - and get players around for the pre-season hype...

The first one usually run is double XP weekend...

Yet to be seen this season, but ones I've seen before:

Junior Officer appreciation weekend - +50% CXP + exocomp/reman DOff if you don't already have it...

Fleet mark week - where the whole week is considered an hourly "fleet mark event" that shows up on the calendar and all missions give the bonus marks...

Logic tells me that there will be a week where the reputation event is always on, much like the fleet mark week... Yeah, it doesn't shorten the actual time of the reputation events (but remember, the timers were dropped from 40 hours to 20, I'm not asking for much more than that...)

So, outside of Dilithium (of which the only "event" I've seen was the introduction of the mines) I expect everyone to get "their turn" - even though nobody else gets a full doubling of their incomes...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...