View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 90
01-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I am many things, and a hypocrite isn't one of them. I'll be the first to say that TOS had hokey stupid plots, all the Star Treks have. And it's not like hokey episodes are bad, The Gamsters of Triskelion is a dumb, dumb, dumb episode and I love every minute of it.

No. The issue I have with ENT is that the stupid hokey plots are the same stupid hokey plots.
It's just more of the same stuff. And with all the budget, CGI, makeup technologies and everything else they had, they gave us more of the same.

I mean, after the godforsaken Xindi arc they decided to give us another bleeding time travel plot!!!! Why would you do that???
I didn't see Ent as being that similar. Which specific episodes are you thinking of? Aside from both episodes having Nazis, Storm Front and Patterns of Force have almost nothing in common with each other.

At any rate, I saw Storm Front as a way to do a final wrap up to the TCW arc. And well, it was better than most of the rest of the TCW.... Except the Sphere builders.... that part was kinda cool.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.

Last edited by markhawkman; 01-19-2013 at 01:40 PM.