Thread: My Galor build
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 5
01-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensecura View Post
You could improve on this a fair bit. If you get a 3rd purple Technician instead of the Warp Core Engineer that will cut the CDs of all your abilities way down, and allow you to chain the AtBs continuously. That will allow you to keep EPtS up continuously with only a single copy. Then you could get an ET3 instead of EPtS3 (or ET1 instead of EPtS1), and you won't be able to use the A2SIF due to conflicting CDs, so you can replace that with an RSP, EWP, or Extend Shields. If you can't get the ET swap the HE and TSS to boost your hull heals that way. Also note that TT2 is not significantly better than TT1, you only really want it for the clear and redistribution, so you'd be better off with a TT1, FAW2, APO1 setup.
Added a third technician. swapped FAW and TT. Good suggestions. I'm keeping the Aux2SIF, because it gives damage resistance in addition to heal. I'm aware it shares a cooldown with aux2bat, but I can manage it. swapped the EPS1 for ET1, but haven't had to use it yet. I'll keep it in reserve as an "OH $#!+" heal. I've never found RSP to be useful, as the cooldown is too long.

But I thank yo for your input.