View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 4
01-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamur View Post
as far as fixing the issue, i have redownloaded the game 4-5 times now, deleted this folder to verify just these files (which are obnoxiously large), tried running in administrator, disabling antivirus+autoupdate etc.

If you can get this working for more than a few days, let me know too. i have an open ticket right now, as much as i don't really expect a solution to crop up after seeing that this error has plagued this game for almost 3 years now. I get my game running for a few days at the most if i am lucky, run into an erroneous texture and crash to desktop. im honestly getting frustrated redownloading the game over and over for a few days of play.
Hello malamur!

Please attempt the procedure I listed above, NOT an uninstall/reinstall of the game itself and NOT the entire piggs folder either. There is indeed a method to the so called madness listed here and I'm fairly confident that if you were to follow the above it might just work out for you. If not, then there's a much more nefarious issue going on here that's not directly related to the software itself.

Let me know how it went.

Jenna

Been playing since launch.