View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 19
01-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumstar View Post
Who is to blame? I don't know so I'm not going to be pointing any fingers. All I know is it's a messed up situation and the situation needs rectified.
It just is what it is, unfortunate as it may be. Blame is not the game to play at this point.

The good news is, at one point the staff just wasn't big enough to support a dual-faction STO (before F2P) but that's probably not the case anymore. Several devs have gone on record stating that the size of the staff has nearly doubled since F2P. And if you look at the scale of the updates before & after F2P, they're bigger now. The Gateway, the Fleet system- these couldn't have happened under the previous business model. Neither could restoring the KDF lower-levels.

But, 20-levels of storyline content... that's a pretty big gap to fill. It will take time. But if there was ever a time the studio could handle such a workload, it's now. It's only a matter of time.'Til then, we wait, we grind rep, etc. Sucks, but at least we got something to do, even if it is basically what the Feds have too.