How to satisfy 'annoying' endgame TOS fans
View Single Post
Join Date: Aug 2012
01-20-2013, 06:28 AM
Originally Posted by
Or how about just adding a Constitution class holoemitter for say, 1 million latinum (or whatever amount is deemed appropriate)?
(please note that holoemitters only last for a limited amount of use, 1 hour)
Why Cryptic would do it:
1) No new ships need to be made so no work for them
2) New item in latinum store, which many people have been looking for (the
first new items in 2+ years
were added last month with Winter Event)
3) Contributes to reducing energy credit inflation (since the most common method of latinum is dabo, from EC)
4) Satisfies TOS fans because they get to fly a "T5 Connie"
5) Satisfies everyone else because it's not *really* a T5 Connie
And then us old schoolers can never have money again. That's a terrible idea.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.