View Single Post
Captain
# 25
01-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
It is clearer, easier to understand, and by reducing the number of STF runs needed, the rewards are flat out more realistic to obtain for the average player.
Quote:
Our calculations show on average a 60% reduction in the number of runs needed to get a full gear set using the Task Force Omega Reputation System

To me fixing the sets take priority over anything since all of season 7 was launched in the promise of people saving time and here we are wasting it.

I think it's kind of odd they didn't include scripting or w/e for people missing 1 piece or 1 optional.
Every last single thread leading up to season 7 had pro season 7 people saying they were "missing just the 1 piece" and they felt s. 7 was a huge step forward and were being thankful.

It's like they only anticipated that you'd a) had everything or b) needed to get everything

Just like everyone asked that t5 be unlocked on tribble so we could actually test the rep system.

Rushed, I don't know but I think it's fatal when the core premise behind the season is not even working.