View Single Post
Career Officer
# 17
01-21-2013, 06:11 AM
I do that sometimes too. But I really don't see the cash shop with any other big ticket items at this point.

We're clearly at saturation point on ships (a situation exacerbated by Season 6 and Fleet variants essentially putting virtually every ship in the game at T5) and I'm not interested in a Xindi Lock Box or a Kazon Lock Box.

Where else does this game go for revenue? Certainly not the KDF faction which they don't seem to want to pursue nor the Romulan vaporware faction.

I think bridges are the next, best option. I don't mind a bundle either, throw in a costume and 3 doffs and I'm good to go.

You are right though, it's a catch-22, there needs to be some additional value in bridges. They currently have put no effort into making interiors valuable and therefore can't (won't) capitalize on this opportunity.

We've brought this up before on forums and the devs have said they're not interested in making that game. I guess they'll focus on grind maps and "adventure zones" (a fancy term for ground-based grind maps) until they get serious about functional interiors and making some good bridge packs.
Shout out to the developers who are logging in and actually trying to communicate with us.

Last edited by sekritagent; 01-21-2013 at 06:15 AM.