View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 35
01-21-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeard007 View Post
I was a member of your fleet a few months back with my alt, and most of the stuff you are saying above is not true. It bothers me you say one thing and show the opposite in your fleet. I do, however recommend your fleet to younger players who like to poke fun at other members.
My question is if you were a member "for a few months back" then why does it say your account was created this month?

I'll tell you why... b/c you wanted to merge your fleet with ours (since we have the better starbase) and with that merge wanted leadership status. We of course declined and since then have been annoyed by your attempts to harass our members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhookers View Post
Sorry to hear about your experience Blackbeard! I made sure i checked them out first... i decided not to go for it after seeing their youtube video they have posted farther up the thread. The entire video is the "Star Trek: Infinite Space" trailer with some clips of "Voyager: End Game" mixed in. They dont say a single thing about the fleet, Im not sure what sets them apart from the other fleets out there. Personally I am hoping for a fleet that can offer me more than duplicated video content and a standard guildlaunch/enjin site. You said they were poking fun at other members? I wish people that played the game followed the Starfleet way a little more when dealing with other players... any star trek fan understands that its about diplomacy, peaceful co-existence and acceptance of different beings. Are they Star Trek fans or just MMORPG players?
As for you... I find it rather funny that two "random" people that have seemingly no connection to each other both try to trash talk our fleet and both are on accounts that were made this month...

Long story short, we know who you are and refuse to play in your preschool games. Grow up and get over it...

But I have to admit, your jealousy of us is semi flattering

Last edited by serenity8060; 01-21-2013 at 06:29 AM.