View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
01-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I just wanted to throw this out there. I already sent a complaint to PWE CS, but their response was to post something here, so here I am.

I realize that any recreation of a CGI model made for a television show or movie will be flawed. That's to be expected (unless you are a Star Trek: Bridge Commander modeler).

However, I've noticed a slew of errors, some that are careless and easily corrected, and some which are bad interpretations of a CGI or actual model. I've posted my annotations to each image with problems. Note that this is by no means a complete list, there are numerous ships in STO with similar problems, but these are the most apparent or the sloppiest errors.

Let's get Cryptic to fix these sloppy errors. They're easily fixed, and don't require as much time to fix as, say, the STF leaver penalty code or other Season 7 mishaps.
... this game has bigger problems to deal with then some grafix-issue u need a magniyfying glass to even notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I know what I meant to write. Thanks for the suggestion, but I stand by what I said. Technical consistency is one of the expectations when any person or group is involved with anything Trek. Obsessive is a subjective term..
You cannot know about my expectations or that of all the other players - how would you? Do not try to sound as if you would speak for the majority, you hardly get anyone agreeing to your viewpoint in your thread here... doesn't seem like many people share your ideas

I see that you are bothered with it a great deal - notice that you are just one of a very small minority with that issue.

Also calling the models 'terrible' is just LOL and makes it quite hard to even take you serious.

Regards