View Single Post
Career Officer
# 456
01-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i kinda don't even know were to start here. any advanced advice might not make any sense to you. im not trying to be mean, im just kinda trying to understand why you thought evenly distributing skill points in everything, and have 1 of every console was a good idea.

maybe take a look at some of the sci ships posted in the thread, see how they are built to do a few things very well. to be effective you want to pick a role and build to do that role the best you can.

so, a fleet nova, with its station setup and zipyness this thing has potential. tell you what, i'll just come up with a build for one of these.
oh yes, that's true. I posted it because i was surprised that I was able to tank a cube even with that build which is not tailored for any specific purpose.
Of course, initially i had that build mainly for rp and some authenticity (meaning I had the nova class ship in mind, that was encountered by voyager in the Delta Quadrant; they had modified and developed systems during their journey as well).

But yes I'd love it if you made a build for that ship. keeping in mind that I am science class