View Single Post
Captain
# 34
01-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
perhaps you should apply that to yourself. You seem not to not understand the difference between everyday gossip and role-playing. Go open a book and read instead of patrolling and propagating your uneducated non-sense. Better yet, learn to become a conscious observer instead of spewing your own inner little world that goes 'la la la la la i can't hear you la la la la i don't care about you, I'm going to pervert the meaning of words la la la la'
Thank you so much for making my point for me. Pretending to be some sort of caretaker for an entire community, and then excluding people who don't conform to your own specific brand or type of RP of is about as pretentious as lashing out at someone for daring to stand up for groups you insult simply because they don't qualify for your subjective notion of "good RP".

Its that very sort of elitism and "I know better and am better than you because I do things my way" sort of thinking that gives anyone who has the courage to wear an RP tag a bad name.

Last edited by stirling191; 01-22-2013 at 11:22 AM.