View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 150
01-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Overall after reading through the blog, I'm quite pleased with the lock box content, especially being a Jem'Hadar fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neos472 View Post
it is actually a armour look and since the KDF do not have the armour skins they really can't benefit from the cosmetic look
Oh I did not think of that, bad news indeed, my Jem'Hadar (alien) char is KDF faction.

Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
- i want a Dominion Shuttle/Fighter for my shuttle Slot

- i want a proper Jem'Hadar player captain (you are selling monsterplay in boxes, then please sell me the complete thing)

- i don't like Set Upgrades from Lobi Store that is pure Pay 2 Win and it is bad, upgraded Sets belong in Reputation Systems, not LockBoxes.

- so i take it there will be no Dominion Reputation system anytime soon, not if you blow all the good Dominion stuff out now.

- Tactical Carrier? PLEASE come with 8 weapon slots and 5 tac console slots? PLEASE? I hated all carriers so far because they just had no oomph and were Sci centric, a tactical carrier for a tactical captain... i want that!

- i see the Jem'Hadar Bug Ship NPC version still has not been updated to the Player Ship visuals since last year. could you please get that done, the low res NPC ship is really nothing fancy to look at, and if i have them as option for the fighter bay, they better look their best!

- The Dreadnought scale was way to small last time i checked, plz correct the scale UP, that ship is supposed to be Tholian Dreadnought HUGE!
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ar...iant-breen.jpg

- i want to see the visuals of the JemHadar Armor... now!
All interesting points, definitely agree with the first two!
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.

Last edited by kalecto; 01-22-2013 at 05:07 PM.