View Single Post
Captain
# 177
01-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
When there is a large team they can do that, I am pointing its hard to feel sympathy when when we talk about lack of content to everyone play and resources are being used on shinny new toys for a wealthy minority.

That begs the question, what are you even going to use thise new ships on anyway? Replaying the same old content we had since about a year ago?

Also you know what I would pay for? a Ferengi option for the KDF with a upgradable D'Kora but that is not going to happen because they are not even giving the options of "OK, you can unlock these non-allied races to play as either side and with their specific ships" that I would say at least it would be something, I would even pay 5000 Zen for it but no, its on a lockbox for a few to feel "extra special".

Congratulations, you are a special snowflake on a empty sandbox.
Essentially every ship is reduced to a Tuffli freighter as we spend our time flying around to the various Doff missions and making Kessel runs. When not ferrying supplies and/or colonists, we sit in spacedock waiting on the same old STF queues to pop for faction reputation just to acquire items we used to get by running those STFs. Empty sandbox indeed.
All cloaks should be canon.