View Single Post
Captain
# 199
01-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
That's also been answered to death too: Licensing requirements. CBS has already said that they do not want everyone and their grandmother flying non-faction ships.

Which, then, begs the logical next question: When will non-faction become a faction in its own right?
"Breen re-invasion" of ESD space is my answer to your answer.

As my sig alludes, this "restriction" is gone as of the winter event - any then-active player who spent 5 min/day for 25/35 days has a "non-faction" ship on at least one toon. While I prioritized and only did this on 2 of my then 6 toons, I hear stories of people who did nothing but race all day for the near-month and stocked 10+ toons with Breen ships...

On a more related note, I know I'm eyeballing those phased polarons DCs for my 2 Breen ships, maybe even a set of decent (read: cheap) turrets to replace the handful of arrays I ground up on my engie's breen ship already...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...