View Single Post
Commander
# 24
01-23-2013, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
You're also ignoring two major aspects in this debate. STO's team is still rather small. It's hard to make a lot of story content and places to go when you struggle to fix bugs and to create one new social/adventure zone every year..
Really? Your gonna bring this out again as a defense.

I think this is the only tool left in the locker for those still trying to defend this game and it gets tiresome.

So basically, Cryptic weren't big enough to take on such a large and famous IP and what you see is what you get? Maybe they shouldn't have had it in the first place only having a small team and not able to do the IP justice.

I blame Atari, CBS, Perpetual, but mostly Cryptic for this IP in name only single player mmo...

I may not be a big fan of Lotr, but at least it feels alive and feels like Middle Earth. This, well you know how I feel.

I notice Bran didn't put this "poll" in federation news.
From the man himself - "And as far as Season 7 being "grindy" - welcome to the MMORPG genre"

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under..."Grind is good".