View Single Post
Career Officer
# 230
01-23-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You, per character, have to own both the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and the new Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier to get access to the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship hangar pets on that character. Scaling quality levels (e.g. rare, very rare, etc.) of these hangar pets, which only can be slotted on the Dreadnought, will be available for purchase from the Shipyard Store, Dilithium Store, or Fleet Store.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
(just to probably add to the many concerned posts here...) Why per character? As an Engineer I have no interest in a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship. And as a Tactical I have no interest in a Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier. But I have different characters in both classes that I want one ship for each.

Any chance for this to be done per account?

[EDIT] To give it a different perspective, you can't expect me to acquire the single most expensive item in the whole game to get access to pets that will just not perform as good as full-fledged ships because 1) they're pets and 2) they're not player controlled. If that ends up being the case, specially if these ships take one of the two hangar bays (and not add a third one), I'll pretty much stick to common pets and save my money. On the other hand, if the whole thing was done per account, I'd make an effort to buy the Attack Ship on my Tac character (who still doesn't have it), thus spending money.

Last edited by tk79; 01-23-2013 at 09:25 AM.