View Single Post
Captain
# 508
01-23-2013, 05:33 PM
centersolace recently raised an interesting point in another thread:

Some RPers quite like the notion of individual crew quarters, which can be individually customised. Whilst I'm not 100% sure if I'd want some myself...

- How many RPers and non-RPers would want this?

- If additional crew quarters were available, how much would you pay for them? (Zen? Dil?) Would they be sold individually, or in pairs like additional BOff slots? Would it be one-size-fits-all, or a range of sizes? (Senior Officer with viewport, junior officer without viewport, enlisted bunks)

- How would these be accessed / configured ? (One possibility would be to use the shipwright UI to actually pick which dummy door on whatever deck would be replaced with a real door leading to which corresponding quarter, and that when the ship interior map loads, the quarters are already dynamically and seamlessly integrated into the map)

- In the proposed boarding action arenas, the game randomly picks an interior from one of the members of the "home" team. Should personal quarters be accessible during this event?

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots