View Single Post
Captain
# 510
01-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
- How many RPers and non-RPers would want this?
I'm not an RPer, but I want them for immersion.

Quote:
- If additional crew quarters were available, how much would you pay for them? (Zen? Dil?) Would they be sold individually, or in pairs like additional BOff slots? Would it be one-size-fits-all, or a range of sizes? (Senior Officer with viewport, junior officer without viewport, enlisted bunks)
I would pay either or.

Quote:
- How would these be accessed / configured ? (One possibility would be to use the shipwright UI to actually pick which dummy door on whatever deck would be replaced with a real door leading to which corresponding quarter, and that when the ship interior map loads, the quarters are already dynamically and seamlessly integrated into the map)
I would have Quarters available by default, but customizing them unlockable via account wide zen purchase, or one very small dilithium purchase. Either way I would have them available all once. Unlocking them one by one is just........ eh.....

Quote:
- In the proposed boarding action arenas, the game randomly picks an interior from one of the members of the "home" team. Should personal quarters be accessible during this event?
Absolutely.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.