View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
01-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindisbaddesign View Post
It is, in a way, what you guys wanted. Cryptic fixed the "clickers" but all it did was shift to another solution to Cryptics bad designs.
Heh, not what I wanted at all.

I hate to say I told you so, but well, nobody really hates that, it's a silly saying. I predicted a lot of this would happen when this whole minimum time thing appeared on tribble, and low and behold. I agree completely its shifted the problem, not solved it, and it may have made it worse. Honestly the clickies were pretty unobtrusive compared this grinder crap we got now.

Heck, I never wanted the Foundry to have rewards at all, I knew it would result in things like this. I'd go back and find my posts on it, but it's so far in the past its all Archived Post now and would be impossible to find. My predictions were not 100 percent of course. Nostradamus, I ain't, but I said it then and I'm saying it now that adding rewards has done more harm than good.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic