View Single Post
Captain
# 28
01-24-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
I do have to say one more thing. It takes me an extraordinary amount of time to make my missions. In fact, I doubt there are many other authors who have devoted as much time to any specific mission as I have.

I want to make it clear that this isn't about ego or anything like that, but simply a matter of logic. To justify the time I spend, I feel I absolutely need to get at least five hundred plays on my missions-- and that's borderline, at least a thousand would be better.

I do enjoy making my missions, but the fact is, I'm not getting paid for it, and I'm not getting any notoriety in real life or anything like that. There are other creative pursuits I can devote my time to, which arguably would be more worthwhile. So, just as a simple matter of fact, if the grinders dominating the list mean my next mission struggles to get plays, I will have to seriously reconsider whether I should devote any more time to the Foundry.
Thats the thing, when we had clickies the clickies took so very little of the players time so you could still enjoy a proper foundry mission but grinders take more time .
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR