View Single Post
Career Officer
# 27
01-24-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Bio-Neural simply doesn't make sense for the Federation in the sense of what it is. Even though I figured it would be Bio/Nadeon after the changes to Nadeon - with that I still figured they'd have to retool the description of the Bio-Neural before giving it to the Feds.
That's just laziness on Cryptic's part. All they needed to do was change the flavor text.

The Bio-neural warhead doesn't even come from any Klingon source in canon so I don't even believe it makes sense for Klingons as they were presented in the shows.

It's only this game where the KDF has been made into some bizarre evil monster race where things like the Bio-neural warhead and plasmonic leech suddenly make sense (although some factions of Klingon houses in the shows/movies seem ready to stoop to the level of using weapons like this, it never seemed like that was a universal trait across all Klingons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverashes1 View Post
kdf does have a ligitamet right to complane. the remaining consoles to be cross factioned have no real use for kdf.......any more cross faction consoles will only hurt the kdf while taking away the unique gear for them.

You can't have both, either you are getting the short end of the stick and trading your awesome consoles for the relatively crappier Fed consoles or you are not losing anything because apparently KDF doesn't have better toy consoles (paraphrasing what other posters sometimes say).

So which is it? Does the KDF have clearly better toy consoles that they are "losing" or do they not?

Last edited by ussultimatum; 01-24-2013 at 07:41 AM.