View Single Post
Career Officer
# 107
01-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
STO can't have ships from the recent films. They belong to Paramount, not CBS... or something like that.
True, but if you look at past games including ST Command, etc... there were single nacelle ships ingame! Thus, there is no reason why there wouldn't be now, even in the 25th century. Not every ship was built specifically for Starfleet after all.

That god awful looking Tuffi, Toothy, whatever cargo ship for instance could be replaced or have along side of it other variants of starships.

It aslo just occurred to me too that Drozana station was originally from Kirk's period yet still exists. So why not TOS era ships to the same effect, modified of course for optimal use.

Stirring the Pot....
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)