View Single Post
Career Officer
# 28
01-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Update - Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 1:07PM (EST)

In the interest of making sure this thread doesn't get counted as "dead" because it hasn't been posted in for 30 days (even though I update it on a regular basis and those just don't seem to count, which seems strange...but I digree...) I'm going to just start posting updates in new messages...I'm still going to put the mission into into the first couple of messages as I've been doing, since that's the information that I really want to get out there, but for everything else, it's going to be a fresh post!

Most of what will end up in this particular post was probably already said in my update the other day, but I'll probably clear that off the front page and just leave the important intro and mission stuff there.

Anyway, onto the relevant information. First off, I just want to say thank you once again to all the people that have played and enjoyed my missions and a special thank you to those of you who took the time to give a detailed and well thought out review. It means a lot and shows me that my work was appreciated. Also, they can be very helpful in improving missions that I've already published and in helping me make the ones I haven't published yet even better, so keep them coming in.

You can also post here or PM me on the forums or in game. I'm also open to friend requests if you want to talk about the Foundry, my missions, your own missions, or you just want to be friends.

Next up, my two latest missions Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw and Thicker Than Water are both awaiting the five required reviews before they get onto the main list of missions. Please have a look, give them a try, give me some feedback and help get them out of the review phase.

I'm currently working on part 2 for both new series, with part 2 of Ambria's Pride, Garden of the Dead and part 2 of the Deianeira series, The Importance of Being Q. Work on both is progressing quickly, but I won't be releasing them until part one for both series at least makes it out of the review phase.

Also...1,400 views! It's great to know that there is some interest in my missions out there. I hope I can keep you all entertained.

Thank you,

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!