View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-25-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Good news everybody! Mom.........I mean BranFlakes has leaked out some plans for the new KDF Carrier.

http://i46.tinypic.com/35kr38p.jpg

And PW will supply a endless supply of bull...............eh..........Dark Anti-Matter fuel to wipe out and destroy the Federation, bring them to their knee's, rule them TO OUR NEED'S and while still in our pajamas!
First, it's "Good news everyone!". Second, will you KDF whiners stop complaining. Go back and watch every battle ever containing Klingons. You will see over a dozen different types of Federation vessels ranging from the small Defiant class to the massive Galaxy class. You will see three types of Klingon ships: Bird of Preys, Vor'chas and K't'ingas. Four if you count Negvars but only one of those was in service during the entire Dominion War and the others appeared in alternate timelines. Klingon starships are like Russian tanks, they pick a few designs (e.g. T34, Stalin II) and build as many of them as possible hoping to overwhelm their foes with superior numbers. If you want multiple ship classes, join the Federation. Klingons prefer quantity over variety. Watch DS9. You'll see what I am talking about.