View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 126
01-25-2013, 10:11 AM
I would just like to chime in and say I'm glad you heard us out on this one. With that said, I will say that I'm pleased with the changes you are proposing.

Now for the critical part. I really think these issues stem from this notion that stf/fleet gear must be top. I understand you want a driving force to play the game but you really should rethink this policy. I know many players have a pride playing as their factions themes, including myself and this policy kills my dream of role playing. How can I be a romulan if I depends on MACO gear to do stfs? How can I be a Breen if my power drain abilities aren't up to par for say PvP? It leads to "well get this its the best" rather than "hey, what's your play style so we can make the best suggestions for you" mentality. It leads to things like aegis never being effectively used outside leveling or an expected combat layout in PvP. Let us be surprised! Let us choose! Let us play how we would like to play!

Don't take this as a hate thread please, I just would at least like that topic talked about for future sets/themes.