View Single Post
Career Officer
# 17
01-25-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
It be the same as the star bases something that is getting looked into but never implemented
I can understand the difficulty in canceling on a Fleet Starbase project, because witl all the vaerious different members donating, having a system that individually tracks amounts and item types donated per member would be a lot of work and computing overhead.

Thje Reputation suystem is a COMPLETELY different situation - because (just like the Doff system) - it's DIRECTLY tied to the character donating the items (and you CAN cancel a Doff assignment and get all the donated items refunded) -- so, I don't what would be so difficult RE: adding a 'Cancel Reputation Project' function.

Also, with the other change to reputation where they now require you to 'Click for Reward'; while similar, the Reputation system no longer acts like the Fleet Starbase system -- and there now no real advantage to queuing up the next Rep Project ahead of time at all. <-- And that's IMO not a bad thing per se; but at this point, I really don't see any logical reason why they can't shouldn't add the ability to cancel an in progress Reputation project at this point.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."