View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 325
# 13
01-25-2013, 10:57 AM
You can try calling your credit card company or paypal and file a dispute/do a charge back if you can. You won't get anywhere with pwe/cryptic. So if you feel you weren't informed enough/mislead due to lack of adequate warning about the situation and it costed you financially, then you can try that.

Last edited by megacharge07; 01-25-2013 at 11:09 AM.