View Single Post
Career Officer
# 41
01-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
No gripe.. I'm just not a QA tester for the game and am not paying them to do it either...

only reason why I would have to do that on tribble is because controlled release measures do not exist to a sufficient degree before a release...

You go ahead and be their free employee.
No No I understand and agree with your opinion, but I never ever make a large purchase in this game without doing it on Tribble first and running a quick test. Their descriptions, testing, whatever could be right on the money... but I always try new builds and skill repsecs on Tribble first before implementing them on the live character. I've found that i didn't like the idea that I thought of or perhaps my math didn't add up.

I strongly believe in QA and sometimes I shake my head at things like simple descriptions that are not correct for items, rep/fleet unlocks... if they had to write a million dollars off their yearly numbers in give backs they'd have a ~30 person, 3 team QA department. I've been there....but unfortunately we don't sign contracts giving us that power.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Last edited by phantomeight; 01-25-2013 at 07:05 PM.